This is an overview of task notifications in Nimble.
Where do I see notifications in Nimble?
You'll see notifications in the following three places:
- On the top navigation bar (indicated by a red ticker)
- In-app pop-ups- Email notifications
What will I receive notifications for?
- When a task you assign to someone is closed
- When a task you assigned to someone else gets re-assigned
- When someone assigns you a task
- When a task you assigned to someone else is deleted
- Someone comments on a task you assigned to someone else
- Someone comments on a task assigned to you
Here is an overview screenshot of task notifications in Nimble:
By default, you'll see notifications for a task in the top-right corner of Nimble like so:
To see more details, click on the hyperlinked task title:
This will expand the task notification:
You will also receive emails for task-related notifications:
Pop-up and email notifications are set to default in Nimble. If you would like to modify this feature, go to Settings >> Notifications.
If you have any questions, please write us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
Did you find this article helpful?