This is an overview of exporting data from Nimble.
To export your contacts out of Nimble, follow the steps below:
1. Pull up your contacts that you want to export (either by a tag or by a filter)
2. Check off the Select All box at the top. If you have more than 30 contacts, make sure you select ALL of the contacts
Note: The "Select ALL ###" option is available for People, Company, Recently Added filters and tags.
3. At the top, select Export >> Export CSV
4. Nimble will email you your exported contacts in a CSV file
To export Deals from Nimble, follow these steps :
1. Go to the Deals tab
2. Select "Export Deals".
3. Select specified deal information.
4. Confirm, and you will receive the export via email.
Example of available segments for export
Please note: Contacts and deals exports can only contain data that can be changed in the "Edit" page of a contact or deal record. While this does include any custom field data in your contact records (we are not currently able to support custom fields for deals), we are not able to export notes, tasks, calendar events, or email correspondence.
If you have any questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or join us for our Q&As Monday - Friday from 9am - 9:30am PST. Register here: http://www.nimble.com/company/webinars/