Nimble’s pricing is based on the # of seats you have allocated in your account. To add new team members to your account, you will first need to add a seat.
1. Go to Settings
2. Select the Users tab on the left
3. Select “Manage Seats” and then select the # of seats you wish to add to your account.
4. You will then be asked to confirm the number of seats you are adding to your account. You will be billed at the time of adding a seat to your account on a pro-rated basis.
5. Once you have added seats to your account, select “Invite Users”.
Type in the email address for the team members you are inviting to Nimble. Separate each email with a comma.
6. Your team members will then receive an invitation to join. When they click on the link, all they have to do is enter their name and create a password and they will join your team account.
Questions about Seats
When am I charged?
As soon as you add a seat and save the # of seats, you will be charged on a pro-rated basis.
Will I be charged for unoccupied seats?
Yes, if you have more seats than users, you will be charged monthly for those additional seats.
What happens if I decrease the number of seats on my account?
You will be charged only for the total # of seats you have on your billing period. There are no refunds for seats removed during a billing period.