If you haven’t already connected your email accounts and social networks to Nimble during the initial Network Setup step when you registered, you can set it up in your Nimble Account by going to the Networks & Imports page!
Login to your Nimble Account. Go to Settings >> Networks & Imports
Connect your email, social accounts, Google Calendar, and import contacts all on the same page!
1. Go to your Social Tab to see Nimble populate with your social activities or your contacts'.
2. Go to your Messages Tab to see Nimble pull in your messages (fb, linkedin, twitter, email) from all major social networks!
1. To map your calendar events into Nimble, connect your Google Calendar by selecting 'Connect'.
2. Accept the authorization for Google Calendar and you're synced up!
1. Go to your Activities Tab to view your events in Nimble. Add "New Event" and see it sync over to your Google Cal. Add "New Task" and relate it to a contact. See this created task in the Contact's record. Edit, star, comment, or delete it.
Once you’ve connected your accounts to Nimble, it’s time to get your contacts in!
Import your data from Outlook and Google Contacts via Outlook and Generic CSV formats. Import from Apple Address Book or another application via a vCard file. Import your friends from Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Track which imports came from which source by creating Tags for each group.
Once you are ready, click on Add File.
1. Once Nimble has emailed you a notification that import is finished, go to your Contacts Tab and view your imported contacts. You can add, edit, delete, merge your contact records. When editing a record, don't forget to add their social profiles so Nimble can show you their individual social streams!