We're excited to share that you may now sync your Office 365 calendars to your Nimble account.
Things to Note:
- You will need to have an Office 365 subscription to be able to sync your calendar from Outlook to Nimble.
- Events are synced from Office 365 to Nimble on an hourly basis when you are actively signed into Nimble and every 3 hours if you are not actively signed into Nimble.
- Events created in Nimble will be synced to Office 365 on the web and desktop immediately.
- If you would like to edit or delete an event after it has been created, you will be redirected to make changes in Office 365.
- Invitees for events will receive an invitation in their email inbox.
How to get started
Get started by navigating to Settings >> Networks & Imports in your Nimble account and selecting "Office 365". From here, you can choose to only sync your calendars or also your emails and import contacts.
Once you click "Connect", you'll authorize your Office 365 account and select the calendars you want to sync over.
Once you connect your calendar, it will appear in your Nimble account under the Activities tab.
How to create an event and add it to your Office 365 calendar
Select "Add Activity" and select "Event". Once you have selected "Event", be sure to select your Office 365 calendar from the dropdown menu.
Once you create the event, it will appear on the related contact record under "Interactions" and "Events".