Nimble integrates seamlessly with Office 365 to import the contacts from your address book, track email communication, and stay up to date on your most important events all in one place.
Here is a brief video to illustrate the power of Nimble in Office365:
There are several ways to be Nimble in Office 365:
Being Nimble in Office 365 Inbox
With our Smart Contacts App for Office 365 and Outlook Inbox, you can gather business insights on contacts you are communicating with -- everywhere you work. The app can be used in your Outlook desktop Inbox and online web version.
Here are some key benefits:
- Access all of your Nimble records from your Outlook inbox.
- Automatic matching of social and public details for contacts & their companies.
- Instant business and social insights for people and companies in Outlook.
- Company Insights including: biography, industry, number of employees, year founded, keywords, company type, revenue, ticker, CEO name, business address, and phone number.
- People insights including: name, company name, title, biography, location, keywords, work experience, education, and social identities.
To get started, visit our website and download the extension: https://www.nimble.com/widget/
To learn how to use the app, take a look at this walkthrough:
Keep track of email communication in Nimble
Nimble enables you to connect multiple Office 365 email accounts to track communication with your most important customers and prospects.
By connecting your email accounts, you will create a bidirectional sync, enabling you to keep records of past communication, engage directly with your customers from within Nimble, and send targeted group messages to nurture your relationships with potential buyers.
To connect your email account, just visit Settings >> Networks & Imports and locate the Office 365 connector. It'll look like this:
You'll get the option to sync not only your emails but also your calendars and contacts too.
Stay up to date with important events
Just like emails, Nimble offers a two-way sync for your Office 365 events. By connecting your calendar, you'll be able to:
- Quickly access your most important appointments for the day from the Today Page.
- Keep records of past, present, and future events on the contact and company records.
- Create and set recurring events that are visible within Nimble and your Office 365 account.
- Invite guests to events from within Nimble.
Easily set up your Office 365 calendar by going to Settings >> Networks & Imports and locating the Office 365 connector. Deselect "Email" and "Contacts" and only leave "Calendars" selected.
Or keep all 3 connected for a quicker setup.
Check out our support article with full setup details here: Microsoft Office 365 Calendar Integration
Sync your Office 365 contacts to Nimble
In addition to bringing your emails and calendar events to Nimble, we also centralize your Office 365 contacts in one easily accessible location.
Add your contacts to start organizing them into targeted list and begin engaging with them more effectively to build stronger relationships.
Your Outlook contacts can be added to Nimble from Settings >> Networks & Imports, using the "Office 365" connector. Deselect "Email" and "Calendars" and only leave "Contacts" selected.
It's important to note that this is a one-way contact sync from Outlook to Nimble.
However, we've partnered with PieSync to make the process of creating a two-way sync run as smoothly as possible.
Starting April 20th 2021, the Nimble PieSync integration will no longer be available for new users to sign up. Set up the integration prior to April 20th in order to be able to enjoy Nimble + PieSync through April 21, 2022.
To set up the integration, simply visit the Settings >> Integrations page. Learn more here