Nimble is the first social sales and marketing CRM that works for you everywhere you work. This includes your Outlook Inbox on desktop, web and mobile.
This article gives a general overview of the Nimble Prospector Add-In for Outlook Inbox on mobile and how to get the most from the app.
Watch the video:
What's included in the Nimble Prospector Add-In for Outlook Inbox on mobile
- Access to your Nimble account with full contact details and related, tasks, events, deals, notes, social streams and other activity.
- Email and Twitter conversations are synced directly to mobile contact records.
- People insights including name, company name, title, biography, location, work experience, areas of influence, education, and social identities.
- Company insights include biography, industry, number of employees, year founded, keywords, company type, revenue, ticker, CEO name, address, and phone number
- Up-to-date company and contact details and engagement history with your team members.
- Segment contacts into groups using the Tags and "Mark Important" feature
- Setup specific time intervals for how often you'd like to keep in touch with a contact using the "Stay In Touch" feature
Installing the app for iOS and Android
What plans include this app?
This app is available for our Business and Legacy Plans. If you're currently not a Nimble subscriber then you can view 10 live profiles a day.
Once you've downloaded this app to your Outlook Inbox on mobile, it's time to get started.
To began, simply open an email thread then click the 3 dots in the top right-hand corner. Select the Nimble Contacts Add-In to launch the app.
Nimble will return an enriched contact profile of the person you are communicating with, providing you with details such as who they are, where they work, where they’re from, their interests, and their complete social profiles — delivering a full 360 view of the contact you are communicating with on both a business and personal level.
The app will also deliver insights on the related company – providing you with full company details such as the industry, employee count, the year they were founded, matching keywords, CEO, company type, revenue, location, phone numbers and much more.
Social profiles for the companies are also provided to give you a better idea of the companies social presence, who they follow, and who’s following them.
You can then add this person to your Nimble database, along with the information that has been automatically gathered.
The app enables you to continue working with your contacts without needing to flip between your Outlook Inbox on desktop, your Nimble account on web, and your mobile device.
Once your contact has been added to Nimble, you can continue working with them right from within the Prospector app. You can tag important contacts to segment them into lists for future follow up or set reminders using the "Stay In Touch" feature to ensure you stay top of mind.
You can also log notes, create tasks for additional follow-up reminders, manage deal pipelines, set up calendar events, delegate projects to a team member, and more.
Email and Twitter Conversation Sync
To enable syncing of Emails and Twitter conversations, make sure your networks are connected in the Nimble Web App at https://app.nimble.com.
Navigate to Settings >> Networks & Imports to connect your Twitter, Office 365, G Suite, Gmail, or IMAP email accounts.
Once connected, the same conversations that display in the Nimble Web App will display on your contact records in the Nimble Mobile app.