Q: Is Nimble Customer Manager really free for Outlook Customer Manager users?
A: Yes, Nimble Customer Manager is completely free for Outlook Customer Manager users for the first year! Microsoft has created a special arrangement with Nimble to facilitate the transition of OCM customers to Nimble as they sunset Outlook Customer Manager.
Q: What’s the difference between Nimble and Outlook Customer Manager?
A: Nimble is recommended by Microsoft as the simple, smart CRM for Office 365 teams. It delivers all of the features and benefits of Outlook Customer Manager plus much, much more. Nimble works everywhere on the web and within your favorite Office 365 apps. Not only does Nimble’s Outlook add-in lets you update contacts, access company and contact insights, and manage deals right from your inbox, but it is also complete with a browser extension, mobile app (for both iOS and Android), and full desktop app.
You can watch the video overview here.
For more information on Nimble Customer Manager, sign up for one of our onboarding webinars!
Q: Does Nimble import my Outlook Customer Manager data?
A: Yes. Microsoft has partnered with Nimble to build a migration system that makes the transition from Outlook Customer Manager seamless. Simply use the migration tool to bring your Outlook Customer Manager contacts, companies, and deals into Nimble. You need to use the Microsoft tool to export your data. Follow steps in this article by Microsoft. You need to use PowerShell script option to get all of your data from Outlook Customer Manager. Once you have files of your data, you can import it into Nimble via the migration tool.
Q: What additional data does Nimble import?
A: One of the first step to a successful start in Nimble is uploading your company contacts from an existing CRM, spreadsheets, social and email accounts, third party integrations, or other sources. Once you add your contacts to Nimble, you'll be able to take advantage of all the Sales & Marketing features Nimble has to offer.
Contacts can be imported to Nimble in bulk from within Settings >> Networks & Imports.
We've built the CSV Import Wizard for Nimble as an in-app utility, allowing you to load any CSV file into Nimble and then match the fields for import to Nimble. Upload the file into Nimble, match the fields, and let our Wizard do the rest!
For a full walkthrough of how to use our import wizard, click here.
Q: Does Nimble have mobile apps for iOS and Android?
Q: Does Nimble have a full web app?
A: Yes, Nimble is complete with a full web app. The web app includes access to the customizable Today Page dashboard, the Contacts tab, the Activities Listing feature, the Deals tab, and the import wizard.
Q: Does Nimble have deal tracking?
A: Yes! With Nimble, you and your team can close more deals faster by effectively tracking business opportunities with a visual or list representation of your pipeline.
Stay on top of every stage in your sales funnel with a visual representation of your pipeline. Automatically tie your team's tasks, events, and communications to each deal to ensure efficiency.
With Nimble, you and your team can close more deals faster by effectively tracking business opportunities with a pipeline or list view of your pipeline. Use the Deals tab to manage sales opportunities, marketing projects, regular projects, renewals, and more.
Learn more about the Nimble Deals tab here.
Q: Does Nimble sync my email and calendars to contacts?
A: Yes! Nimble enables you to connect multiple email and social accounts to track communication with your most important customers and prospects.
By connecting your email accounts, you will create a bidirectional sync, enabling you to keep records of past communication, engage directly with your customers from within Nimble, and send templated trackable email messages to nurture your relationships with potential buyers.
Q: Can I set message privacy within Nimble?
A: By default, all email and social conversations are set to private for all users in a Nimble account. By setting messages to “public,” all messages from that email account will display under the "Interactions" tab of related contacts in your Nimble account for your team to see as well. Your Messages tab in Nimble remains private and only visible to you. You can learn about message privacy here.
Q: Does Nimble have integrations with Gmail and G Suite?
A: Yes! In addition to being the simple, smart CRM for Office 365 teams, Nimble also integrates smoothly with G Suite products. Nimble synchronizes email, contacts, and calendars from G Suite into one unified relationship manager. Additionally, Nimble’s add-in for G Suite and Gmail provides you with the people and company insights you need to take action -- right from your inbox.
You can also update contacts, manage deals, send trackable templated emails, and manage deals from the Prospector browser extension.
You can learn more about using Nimble and G Suite here.
Q: Does Nimble integrate with Microsoft Teams?
A: Yes! The Nimble Teams Add-in is very similar to the Prospector add-in created for your Office 365 mailbox; it enables you to look up your existing Nimble contacts and take action from within your Teams workspace, as well as add brand new contacts to Nimble. You can learn more about Nimble within Teams here.
Q: What is the Today Page Dashboard?
A: The Today Page provides an intuitive, high-level dashboard that displays the pulse of your business to help you take smarter actions. Learn all of the benefits and how to customize your Today Page dashboard here.
Q: Can I send templated tracked emails within Nimble?
A: Yes! Nimble offers the ability to track your messages no matter where you are. This can be within our Prospector app, on mobile, or anywhere you work in Nimble. Messages are sent over your personal email address’ SMTP so it will appear as a 1:1 connection and not like an email blast. Use Nimble to send templated, personalized email outreaches, and track the success of those messages from the Email Tracking Widget on the Today Page. Learn more here.
Q: Why Do I Need Nimble?
A: Nimble helps you build stronger relationships with your potential and existing customers. Whether you are at your desk or on the go, you can use Nimble to do the following:
- Nurture Relationships - By adding your contacts and emails to one centralized location, you'll be able to keep track of your most important leads, automatically sync relevant social profile data, create segmented contact groups, and schedule follow-up reminders.
- Sell Smarter - Nimble offers the ability to track your sales, outstanding projects, and manage all of your team's deal pipelines with the ability to pull reports.
- Send Targeted Outreaches - Our email outreach feature provides you with the ability to send templated messages to contact segments for more personable communication, equipped with tracking insights to let you know who is interacting with your outreach.
- Leverage Social Insights - Our ability to enrich all of your contacts with relevant social data will provide the insight you need to learn more about your prospects from the get-go, enabling a friendlier introduction.
- Work Smart Everywhere - Access critical insights directly from social media platforms, emails, and SaaS apps everywhere you engage customers with the Nimble browser extension. Also available for your mobile device.
Q: Who uses Nimble?
- Marketing & Advertising teams who want to send targeted personalized emails
- Sales teams who want to nurture relationships with their potential prospects and track their sales opportunities
- Management Consulting teams who want to track their interactions with their customers and leads
- Event Planning teams who want to stay on top of their to-do's and schedule follow-up reminders
- Real Estate teams who want to consolidate all of their sales information in one place and keep in touch with past clients
- Personal Training and Coaching teams who want to manage contacts, leads, and sales by assigning tasks to team members
Q: How do I access Nimble’s Customer Success team?
A: Our dedicated success team is always happy to help! Feel free to reach out via email at email@example.com and we will respond to your message as soon as possible! You can also reach out with any questions via the in-app messenger when working within Nimble.
Q: Is Nimble GDPR compliant?
A: Yes! Nimble is compliant with GDPR. As our customer, you can continue using Nimble without GDPR concerns (as it pertains to Nimble, as a tool). We are also Privacy Shield Certified.
Our customers can do the following:
- Access their data anytime by logging into their account
- Update and/or delete their data anytime by logging into their account
Our data storage approach complies with GDPR requirements. We use Azure servers for our data storage.
You can learn more about how Nimble is GDPR certified here.
Q) What does Nimble Customer Manager not have that Nimble Business plan has?
- Data Enrichment (no online calls for people on this plan)
- Contact look-up credits
- PieSync integrations
- Group Messages tab & functionality
- Messages tab
- No more than 10 custom fields
- Signals Tab
- Add-ons (including adding more contacts or upgrading storage)
Q: How do I access more Nimble features?
A: Upgrading your plan is easy! At the top of Settings >> Billings, you will see the number of days left in your trial and your next billing date. You'll also see the total amount that you will be billed for along with a price breakdown of a number of licenses, contact or storage upgrades, and more.
From here, you will be able to choose the right plan for you and your team. As we want to provide you with the most savings possible, the toggle view defaults to an annual subscription.