Nimble is constantly innovating to help you build better relationships and engage more intelligently — everywhere you work. That’s why we’ve made it simpler than ever to add lead information, log activities, view contact and company information, scan social signals, send trackable email templates, apply tags, and more — right from the newly designed Nimble Prospector.
We also are re-branding Nimble Smart Contacts App as Nimble Prospector 2.0 to better reflect how people use it to prospect smarter, everywhere they work!
How to get started:
- Click this link
- Select “Add to Chrome” >> “Add extension”
- A blue Nimble logo will appear amongst your other extensions
- Open new tab and go to any webpage (e.g. linkedin.com)
- From a web browser, hover over any name anywhere on the internet to update existing and create new contact records.
With Nimble Prospector 2.0, you can:
- Prospect contacts automatically from multiple pages across your browser. For example, you can easily create lists of conference speakers, influencers, employees from a company website, and more. You can also make actionable lists from your LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook contacts.
- Add Stay in Touch reminders to a contact record, including custom Stay in Touch reminders.
- Enjoy a Google-like interface; hover over any hyperlinked name or company URL, select any text, or search your database manually with a simple search bar.
- Easily identify duplicate contact records- We will search for matches in your database. If an exact match is detected, the card will be bigger and have more data.
- Quickly add people to Nimble from anywhere you work on the web.
- Assign multiple tags to multiple people from anywhere you work on the web.
- Easily view all interaction history without having to leave your inbox or the web page your working on.
- Toggle the position of the widget to the other side of your screen in case it’s covering something you want to focus on or if it simply just works better for you on the other side).
- Add files from OneDrive, Google Drive, and Dropbox to contact records from anywhere you work.
This FAQ article will focus on the new features included in Nimble Prospector 2.0. For a full overview of Nimble Prospector 2.0, click here.
Prospect contacts automatically from multiple pages across your browser
Hover over as many contacts on a page as you want to build multiple records at once. This new feature comes in handy on the web pages you want to create lists off of, such as Linkedin and Twitter. If you navigate to another page, the widget will not delete your data. The only way you would lose the data is if you closed the widget. You can clear everything you don't need or merge duplicate contact records with one click.
For example, if you are going to be attending a conference, you might want to build a list of speakers before you go. You may begin by checking out a Linkedin post by one of the influencers who will be attending the conference. You can quickly add the influencer, as well as a group of people who are interacting with their post, in one fell swoop using Nimble Prospector.
You can keep building your list as you navigate away from Linkedin onto Twitter. Try looking up relevant hashtags and finding discussions around the conference at hand. You can then add people who are engaging with those hashtags to your list for further action, such as tagging contacts for group messaging.
Add Stay in Touch Reminders from Anywhere You Work
Never miss an opportunity to connect and demonstrate just how important your customers and prospects are to you by utilizing Prospector 2.0’s Stay in Touch feature.
This feature offers a dynamic way to stay top of mind with your most valuable contacts. Use this feature for any contacts you have that you want to keep in touch with on a recurring basis, i.e. someone you want to contact weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly.
Here’s how to set a Stay in Touch reminder from Prospector 2.0:
Hover over the clock icon in the right hand corner of Prospector 2.0.
After clicking the clock icon, you can choose the interval of time that you would like to set for your Stay in Touch reminder. You can set reminders for weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually, or set custom periods.
Once you send a message to your contact, the "Stay in touch" reminder will reset to the original interval you set.
How to Get Started
Nimble Prospector 2.0 is one of many productivity features available for the Nimble Business plan. If you do not have a Nimble account yet, we invite you to try it for free for 14 days.
Stay tuned for more product announcements as we evolve Nimble into the best CRM for Office 365 and G Suite teams.
Listen to a video from our Nimble CEO Jon Ferrara as he shares more about our 2019 Roadmap Vision.
We would love to hear your feedback or questions about our latest feature, please write us at email@example.com, initiate a chat from this FAQ, or join one of our Nimble Onboarding and Best Practices sessions, held every weekday at 9 AM PT.