You may upload your contacts and their associated contact details to Nimble. We do not support syncing with logged Notes, or Reminders from Outlook at this time. However, if you have a Microsoft 365 subscription, you can connect your Outlook calendar to Nimble. Learn more here:
Microsoft 365 Calendar Integration
For example, if you have a contact, Joseph Kelly, with their location and other contact information that you have recorded to their Outlook Address book entry, you will be able to upload these details to Nimble. If you logged events and reminders/tasks with Joseph Kelly in the past, you will not be able to upload this to Nimble.
Please click here for the steps to export contacts from Outlook and/or Microsoft 365.
Steps to Upload Outlook Contacts to Nimble
1. In Outlook, export your contacts out of Outlook via a CSV file.
2. In your Nimble account, go to Settings >> Networks & Imports
3. Click "CSV", then "Upload CSV File".
4. Upload your CSV file and select "Microsoft 365" or "Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express" from the "Select Mapping" menu, depending where you obtained your CSV file.
5. Select "Next", and utilize the CSV Import Wizard to map the headers from your CSV file to fields that exist in Nimble.
6. During Step 3 of the import process, be sure to apply a tag to your import, so you can easily locate your contacts later. Click "Finish" to import your contacts!
5. When the import has completed, you will receive a confirmation email from Nimble containing the results!
If you have any questions, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org, initiate a chat from this FAQ, or join one of our Nimble Onboarding and Best Practices sessions, held every weekday at 9 AM PT.