To delete a tagged group of contacts in Nimble, take the following steps:
1. In the Contacts Tab, select a Tag from the list on the left.
2. After selecting this Tag, check the box at the top of the contacts list.
3. The box will now display the number of contacts selected. Click this again to choose all contacts in that group.
4. Click on the trashcan icon.
5. A warning will pop up. Click on “Proceed Anyway.”
The contacts will then be moved to your Removed Contacts bin where the account admin can delete them permanently.