We make it easy to migrate your contacts from your current service to Nimble.
Take a look at the following video as it offers a step-by-step on how to use the Import Wizard to migrate your data to Nimble:
Most apps give you the option to export your contacts to a CSV file. For a step-by-step on how to export your data from your current solution, please choose the app below. You'll then be redirected to that service's support channel where you'll be guided through the process of exporting your contacts.
If you do not see the required solution below, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you through the process.
Step 1. Find your current service
Step 2. Organize Your CSV file
Now that your contacts have been exported to a CSV file, you now have the option to clean up your contacts before importing to Nimble. It is best to do this while in the CSV file so you start off with a clean Nimble database.
You may consider doing the following:
- Remove any unwanted columns and fields
- Delete old leads/contacts
- Update emails, phone numbers, addresses, etc
Step 3. Use our "Import Wizard" to upload these records
In Nimble, we make it very easy to import your contacts from a CSV file to Nimble. Take the steps in this article to upload your CSV file to Nimble: Nimble Import Wizard
That's it! Your contacts should now be in Nimble.
What you should know:
- Nimble automatically merges on email address. If your records are missing email addresses, you'll see the option to merge on "First and Last Name if the email is not present". This option is available on the third page of the import process.
- Any custom column headers in your CSV file can be added to Nimble as custom fields. This can be setup during the import process or beforehand. Learn more about custom fields here: Custom Data Fields