Where do I see notifications in Nimble?
- On the top navigation bar (indicated by a red ticker)
- In-app pop-ups
- Email notifications
What will I receive notifications for?
- When a task you assign to someone is closed
- When a task you assigned to someone else gets re-assigned
- When someone assigns you a task
- When a task you assigned to someone else is deleted
- Someone comments on a task you assigned to someone else
- Someone comments on a task assigned to you
Here is an overview screenshot of task notifications in Nimble:
By default, you'll see notifications for a task in the top-right corner of Nimble like so:
To see more details, click on the hyperlinked task title:
This will expand the task notification:
Setting Up Email Notifications
Set up email notifications in Nimble to receive a message to your inbox with details on who completed, commented, or assigned you a task. Select the "Review" button to view the task in Nimble.
Enable task notifications in Settings >> Notifications to know when someone has commented, closed, or assigned you a task.