Nimble supports Facebook Pages that are connected to your Facebook accounts.
Please Note: Due to Facebook's API limitations, Nimble cannot import and track Facebook fans. Also, our integration only supports 1 Facebook Page connection at a time to Nimble.
To add a Facebook Page to Nimble:
1. In Nimble, go to Settings >> Networks & Imports and choose "Social Networks"
2. Make sure the Facebook account (where your Facebook Page is linked to) is already connected to Nimble.
3. Now find Facebook Page
4. Nimble will return all of the Facebook Pages you are the administrator of, which you can connect to Nimble.
5. Select your page and click Add
View the activities on the Facebook page:
1. In Nimble, go to the Signals tab >> "All Streams"
2. You will see a tab displayed called "Facebook Page"
3. Click on it and you'll find the stream for this page.
Post a status update to your Facebook page:
1. In the Messages or Signals tab in your Nimble account, click on Status Update
2. Enter your status and post to your Facebook Page
If you have any questions, please write us at email@example.com, initiate a chat from this FAQ, or join one of our Nimble Onboarding and Best Practices sessions, held every weekday at 9 AM PT.