Nimble supports Facebook Pages that are connected to your Facebook accounts.
Please Note: Due to Facebook's API limitations, Nimble cannot import and track Facebook fans. Also, our integration only supports 1 Facebook Page connection at a time to Nimble.
To add a Facebook Page to Nimble:
1. In Nimble, go to Settings >> Networks & Imports
2. Make sure the Facebook account (where your Facebook Page is linked to) is already connected to Nimble.
3. Scroll down to find "Facebook Pages" icon. Click Add Facebook Page
4. Nimble will return all of the Facebook Pages you are the administrator of, which you can connect to Nimble.
5. Select your page and click Add
View the activities on the Facebook page:
1. In Nimble, go to the Signals tab >> "All Streams"
2. You will see a tab displayed called "Facebook Page"
3. Click on it and you'll find the stream for this page.
Post a status update to your Facebook page:
1. In the Messages or Social tab, click on Status Update
2. Enter your status and post to your Facebook Page