In Nimble, you can export your contacts, activities and deals to a CSV file that is delivered to your Inbox. An activity export includes Tasks, Logged Calls, Events and Custom Activity Types.
To export your contacts out of Nimble, follow the steps below:
1. Pull up your contacts that you want to export (either by a tag or by a filter)
2. Check off the Select All box at the top. If you have more than 30 contacts, make sure you select ALL of the contacts.
Note: The "Select ALL ###" option is available for People, Company, Recently Added filters, saved segments and tags.
3. At the top, select Export >> Export CSV
4. Nimble will email you your exported contacts in a CSV file
To export Deals from Nimble, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Deals tab
2. Select "Export Deals".
3. Select specified deal information.
4. Confirm, and you will receive the export via email.
Example of available segments for export
To export Activity from Nimble, follow these steps:
To start, select the "Export" button and a pop-up window will appear. You will see the exact input of starting and ending date range at pop-up. Once you've select your date range, hit "export." Nimble will deliver a CSV file with your exported activities right to your inbox.
Please note: Contacts and deals exports can only contain data that can be changed in the "Edit" page of a contact or deal record. While this does include any custom field data in your contact records (we are not currently able to support custom fields for deals), we are not able to export notes or email correspondence at this time.
If you have any questions, please write us at email@example.com, initiate a chat from this FAQ, or join one of our Nimble Onboarding and Best Practices sessions, held every weekday at 9 AM PT.