- Outlook 2013 or later
- Outlook 2016 for Mac
- Outlook for iOS
- Outlook on the Web
- An Office 365 or Outlook.com email account
Get Business Insights with the Nimble Add-in for Outlook:
- Access all of your Nimble records from your Outlook inbox.
- Automatic Matching of Social and Public Details for People & Companies
- Instant Business and Social Insights for People and Companies in Outlook
- Company Insights Including Biography, Industry, Number of Employees, Year Founded, Keywords, Company Type, Revenue, Ticker, CEO Name, Address and Phone
- People Insights Including; Persons Name, Company Name, Title, Biography, Location, Keywords, Work Experience, Education, Social Identities
Outlook for Mac Setup
- Select your Office365 or Outlook.com Inbox and click on the "Store" icon.
- Under "Add-Ins for Outlook", type in "Nimble"
- Select Nimble and switch the add-in to "On".
Once added, Nimble will appear in the sidebar of an open email thread:
See the installation and workflow in this animated .gif:
Outlook Web App Setup
1. Go to the following link to add Nimble to your Outlook Web App: Nimble App for Outlook
2. Select "Add" to install Nimble to your Office 365 account.
Once installed, open an email in the Outlook Web App and select "Nimble App for Outlook" to authorize into Nimble.
The Add-In will appear alongside your Outlook Calendar and Outlook Mail in the Outlook Web App.
Open Nimble alongside your messages to follow up quickly with rich contact details.
View the Twitter streams of people and their company alongside your inbox.
Outlook 2013 Setup
Visit the Microsoft App Marketplace to Add Nimble to your Apps: Nimble App for Outlook
1. In Outlook 2013, go to File >> Manage Apps to bring up the currently installed apps in Outlook 2013.
2. Verify that the Nimble App for Outlook is installed. If not, select the "+" icon to visit the Microsoft App Marketplace.
3. Once you have added Nimble to Office, you will need to authorize your Nimble account from an email thread in Outlook. Select "Nimble App for Outlook" while in an email thread to authorize your account.
4. Once you are authorized, you will see Nimble contact information on an email thread, and have the ability to add a contact to Nimble.
Help! I'm Not Able to See The App in Safari!
If you're unable to see the app while in Office365, it's because of your stored cookies in Safari.
Take these steps to fix the problem:
1. Go to Preferences >> Privacy in Safari
2. Under "Cookies and Website Data", select: Allow from websites I visit
3. Open another browser tab, visit www.nimble.com to store our site in your cookies.
4. Go back to the Office365 tab, refresh the page, and the app will load.
If you have any questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or join us for our Q&As Monday - Friday from 9AM - 9:30AM PT. Register here:http://www.nimble.com/company/webinars/