Nimble allows merging people records or company records. (If you merge company records - the people records under the companies will be brought together under one company).
Note: You may merge up to 4 contacts at a time in Nimble.
To Merge Duplicate Contact Records
1. Go to your Contacts Tab (list view) and select 2 or more duplicate records
2. At the top of the list, click on Merge
To Find Duplicate Contact Records
1. Select a contact record you suspect has a duplicate
2. Click on the arrow button next to "Log activity" and select Find/Merge Duplicates
3. Check box the duplicate contact(s) and click on Merge
When you first import contacts to Nimble, we automatically match and merge duplicates based on our special merge algorithm. If there are contacts that share the same email address, they will be merged.