Where do I see notifications in Nimble?
- On the top navigation bar (indicated by a red ticker)
- In-app pop-ups
- Email notifications
What will I receive notifications for?
- When a task you assign to someone is closed
- When a task you assigned to someone else gets re-assigned
- When someone assigns you a task
- When a task you assigned to someone else is deleted
- Someone comments on a task you assigned to someone else
- Someone comments on a task assigned to you
Setup Task Notifications:
Enable task notifications in Settings >> Notifications to know when someone has commented, closed, or assigned you a task. You may receive notifications via email, in-app pop up window and browser/desktop.
Here is an overview screenshot of task notifications in Nimble:
By default, you'll see notifications for a task in the top-right corner of Nimble like so:
To see more details, click on the hyperlinked task title:
This will expand the task notification:
If you select to receive notifications in your Inbox, Nimble will notify you once someone has comment, closed or assigned you as a task.
Select the "Review" button to view the task in Nimble.