This is an overview of how to log notes on contacts and deals in Nimble.
Please Note: If you are trying to import notes from another CRM, you will need to upload it through the "Description" field in a CSV file. Please see this article for more information: Nimble CSV Import Wizard
Log Notes on a Contact:
- Open a contact record, and select “Add Note.” Click “Save” after typing your note.
- Select "Show more options" to relate your note to multiple contacts.
- Once your note is saved, it will appear under the "Pending and History."
Logging notes on Deals:
- In a deal, select "Log note" to create a note.
- Click Save, and it will appear under "Notes" in the Deal.