Install Nimble directly to your G Suite domain to easily deploy Nimble across your company.
- Google SSO for secure, password-free access
- Use Nimble everywhere you work in Google Chrome
- View Nimble Contacts and Deals within the context of your Gmail contacts
- Automatically sync Gmail and G Suite emails to Nimble contact records
- Sync multiple Google Calendars to Nimble
- Upload files from Google Drive directly to Nimble Contacts and Deals
- Search for any file on Google Drive to connect to any contact, company, or deal
- Open and Click tracking for messages sent via Gmail (Must add the Nimble Contacts app to Chrome for tracking)
Follow the steps below to enable Google sign on with Nimble
- Have the admin of your G Suite account visit the G Suite Marketplace and install the 'Nimble' add-on to your domain.
- Nimble will detect that you have an existing Nimble account and will ask if you want to enable Google single sign on.
- Once the admin has enabled Google Apps to the Nimble account, all team members in the account will be able to log in through Google.
Note: Google Sign-on is only available for Nimble accounts that are registered via the G Suite Marketplace.