Your Nimble contacts just got a new look. Our new redesign of the Nimble Contact Record gives your contact details a modern look, allowing for a less crowded, easily navigated, and actionable profile.
The updated UI scales to your browser screen size for a more intuitive perspective on the people who matter most to your company. Log activities, view contact and company information, scan social signals, send trackable email templates, apply tags, and more -- right from the contact record.
*** To enable the new CPV, click "check it out" at the top right-hand corner of your screen
As a Nimble user, you'll benefit from a more robust contact profile, equipped with Quick Widgets and relevant contact data tabs.
At the top, is the profile card where you'll have the ability to mark the importance of the contact and set specific time intervals for how often you'd like to keep in touch with the contacts using our Stay In Touch feature.
- Quick Action buttons to schedule and log details such as notes, events, tasks, calls, messages, and other custom activity types
- Contact Info to learn more about your contacts; as who they are, where they work, where they are located, etc
- Tags to keep track of which groups your contacts belong to
- Lead Details to monitor last interaction and lead progress
- Smart Summary completed with your contact's experience, bio and influence
You can also find missing contact details by utilizing the "Search for Contact Info" More details here: Nimble Prospector Overview
Contact Data Tabs
- Interactions- enables you to keep track of your past and ongoing interactions, activities, notes, and sales opportunities
- Data Fields- full details about your contacts including email, phone, address, and description, as well as custom data fields you create with relevancy to your business needs
- Company Info-delivers company insights including employees, when the company was founded, revenue, company type, industry, and much more
- Social- enables you to keep track of your contact's online digital footprint
- Integrations- embed webpages within Nimble with Quick Lookups
- Files- keep track of all files pertaining to your contacts from OneDrive, Google Drive, and Dropbox
In addition to all the new changes, we've made the process of scheduling and logging data quick and easy with new popup forms.
Now you can have one form open for scheduling a follow-up reminder while also logging a sales opportunity -- all from one page. Collapse and expand without losing the information you’re typing in.
You are now able to inline edit items in the Data Fields tab. This means less clicks and much faster results.
Additionally, all editable fields are now viewable even if they haven’t been filled out yet. See all editable fields in one view. This makes it much easier to update and save all possible contact information.