Get Business Insights with the Nimble Add-in for Outlook:
- Access all of your Nimble records from your Outlook inbox
- Automatic Matching of Social and Public Details for People & Companies
- Instant Business and Social Insights for People and Companies in Outlook
- Company Insights Including Biography, Industry, Number of Employees, Year Founded, Keywords, Company Type, Revenue, Ticker, CEO Name, Address and Phone
- People Insights Including; Persons Name, Company Name, Title, Biography, Location, Keywords, Work Experience, Education, Social Identities
Installation Overview Video
Nimble Add-In Overview
How does it work?
Take action on Nimble contacts by creating follow up Notes, Tasks, Deals, or Events. Check out our example workflow of creating a follow-up call and assigning it to a team member. This is a great way to work with Nimble without disrupting your workflow with an additional window on your desktop.
With the Add-In open on Outlook, select the plus + icon to take an action. You may create a Note, Task, Deal, or Event related to a Company or Person in Nimble.
2. Select "Task" to create a task. Enter the description and assign it to a team member.
3. Once you create your Task, it will appear in Nimble, assigned to your teammate.
Request "Live Profiles" to save time and gain insights on people and companies
Viewing Company Insights
Select the "Company" icon on the right-hand side of a record to see insights such as social profiles, industry, employee count, founding date, social keywords, CEO, company type, and revenue.